小猪佩奇第七季30
发布时间:2025-08-06 17:59 浏览量:1
-30. 逛集市.
我是佩奇
I'm Peppa pig.
这是我的弟弟乔治
This is my little brother George.
这是我的妈妈
This is mommy pig.
这是我的爸爸
And this is daddy pig.
Phil Davies
小猪佩奇
Pepp a Pig. Nevill e Ast 尔猪佩奇 lark Baker Peppa Pig.
Neville Astley & Mark Baker
逛集市
The Market!
今天是个阳光明媚的日子
It is a lovely sunny day
小镇上开了集市
and the market has come to town
大苹果
Apples!
快来买苹果咯
Get your apples here!
奶酪
Cheese!
臭臭的奶酪
It's smelly Cheese!
卖鱼咯
Fish!
超级新鲜的鱼
Nice fresh fish!
每个摊位都卖一类商品
Each market stall sells one thing.
苹果
Apples!
奶酪
而狐狸先生的摊位什么都卖
Fox's stall sells everything.
小提琴
蛋奶糊
Custard!
火箭发动机
Rocket engines!
佩奇和家人 Peppa and her family
一起来集市上采购需要的东西
have come to the market to do their shopping.
新鲜的苹果
Fresh apples!
我们想买几个苹果可以吗
Can we buy some apples, please?
你们想要哪种苹果
What kind would you like?
大的还是小的
Big or small?
红的还是绿的
Red or green?
我们喜欢吃起来爽脆可口的苹果
We would like the apples that taste nice.
那你尝一个试试
Why don't you try one?
嗯好甜的苹果
lovely!
请给我来一袋甜苹果吧
A bag of the lovely'apples please.
谢谢你
Thank you!
0. 9
0. 8 奶酪
1. 75
Cheese!
2. 8
2. 9
0. 8
1. 75 奶酪
2. 9
Cheese! 奶酪
Cheese!
好吃好吃
Yum yum!
乔治喜欢吃奶酪
George loves cheese.
我这里有一块闻起来
I've got
气味非常浓郁的奶酪
a very smelly cheese here!
要不猪爸爸
May be Daddy Pig
你先来闻一下它的气味如何
should give it a sniff.
那块奶酪的气味
The smell of the cheese has knocked, Daddy Pig
直接把猪爸爸熏得晕过去了
off his feet!
这个才是我说的味道浓郁的奶酪
That's what I call a strong cheese!
这奶酪很棒是不是
1.A4
Good isn't it!
好吃好吃
Yum! Yum!
乔治就喜欢吃臭臭的奶酪
George likes smelly cheese!
那我们就买这一块了
May we buy that one please?
好的没问题
Of course!
谢谢你
Thank you! 2. 4
3. 9
卖鱼咯
2. 4
Fish!
超级新鲜的鱼
2. 4
Nice fresh fish!
我们想要买几条鱼可以吗
Can we buy some fish please?
当然可以
Okay!
我这儿有鲑鱼
I've got Trout,
黑线鳕鱼蜻鱼鱿鱼
Haddock, Mackerel or Squid.
你们喜欢哪种
What would you like?
看起来都很新鲜
They all look good!
要不每种鱼都来一条怎么样
How about l give you some of each
这样你们可以做一个美味的鲜鱼派了
Then you can make a lovely Fish Pie!
鲜鱼派
Fish Pie!
好吃
给拿好了
There you go!
非常感谢猫女士
Thank you very much!
鱼
Fish! 苹果
Apples!
奶酪
Cheese!
?
这里是狐狸先生的摊位
Here is Mr Fox's stall
还有香蕉
Bananas!
电动工具
Power tools!
手提包
Handbags!
我这里什么都有卖
I'm selling anything really.
你们想要什么
What d'you want?
不用了谢谢你
Nothing thank you.
我们的东西已经买好了
We've bought everything we need.
我们买了苹果奶酪还有鱼
Apples, cheese and fish!
你们为什么不先到我这里来看看
Why didn't you come to me first?!
这些我都有啊
I've got all of that!
你还卖苹果
Do you sell apples?
我敢保证你们从来没见过这样的苹果
You've never seen apples like these!
全都是木头做的
They're made of wood!
用木头做的苹果吗
Wooden apples?!
很棒是不是
Brilliant aren't they!
可以永久保存
They'll last forever!
你们还买了什么
What else did you buy?
我这里有各种各样的奶酪
I've got all kinds of cheese here.
我怎么闻不到它的香味
They don't smell of much.
因为它们全都是塑料做的
It's because they're plastic.
塑料做的奶酪
Made of plastic?!
保证可以保存一辈子那么久
Guaranteed to last you a life time!
买一个加送四个
Buy one, get four free.
不用了谢谢狐狸先生
No thank you Mr Fox.
你们还买鱼了是吗
You bought a fish too didn't you!
我可以卖给你们一条更棒的鱼
I could have sold you a better fish.
我们不要塑料的鱼谢谢
No plastic fish thank you.
? 这不是塑料做的
This isn't plastic!...
好吧好像是塑料
Well actually it is.
这是一条很好玩的玩具鱼This is an amazing toy fish.
你看它会唱歌的
Look it sings!
一闪一闪亮晶晶
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
满天都是小星星
How I wonder what you are...
2 OS 你只需要装24节电池
And it only needs 24 batteries.
20 S
哦这条塑料鱼真的好漂亮
It's beautiful.
对不对
isn't it?
我们可以买吗爸爸
Can we have one daddy?
No.
求你了我们可以把它买回家
Please we could take it home
然后让它整天给我们唱歌
and it could sing to us all day.
很抱歉佩奇
I'm sorry, Peppa
我们家里不需要一条会唱歌的鱼
but our house doesn't need a singing fish
谢谢你的推荐狐狸先生
Thanks Mr. Fox
不过我们想买的东西都已经买好了
but we really do have everything we came for.
你们肯定还会需要点别的东西的
There must be something else you need.
要不要买一个古董陶瓷花瓶啊
How about an antique china vase
它永远不会被打碎
that will never break?
因为这个是用塑料做的
Because it's... er... made of plastic.
花瓶的确很漂亮
It's really lovely
不过我们真的什么都不需要了
but we just don't need anything.
啊我们身上都淋湿了
Argh we're getting all wet!
不用担心我这里有好东西
No worries I've got just the thing.
我这里有雨伞卖
umbrellas!
吼吼吼这些我们买了
Ho ho, we'll take them!
是的请来四把雨伞谢谢
Yes, four umbrellas please!
狐狸先生的摊位什么都卖
Mr. Fox's stall sells everything!
你们看到没有
You see
想买东西来我这里就对了
it's Iucky you came to my stall.
是的 谢谢你狐狸先生
Yes, thank you Mr. Fox!
还有最棒的一点是活动仅限今天
And the best thing is, just for today,
买四把雨伞
buy four umbrellas
20 S 免费送你们一条会唱歌的鱼
and you get a singing fish free!
哦太好了 Oh, Goody!
一闪一闪亮晶晶
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
佩奇喜欢逛集市
Peppa loves markets!
大家都喜欢逛集市
Everyone loves markets!
Miss Ral 挂在天上放光明 nn Kennedy Up above the
world so high.
Candy 挂在天上放光明
Turner Up above the world so high.
Mr Zebra the Post 挂在天上放光明 ra ham Up above
the world so high,
Mummy Sh 好像干方冰眼睛 Mac Donald like a diamond
in the sky.
Dr Hamster the 好像千厉小眼睛 in a Banks like a
diamond in the sky.
Singing 好像千方水眼睛 Gis by like a diamond in the
sky.
Harry Slinger-I 闪 r 闪亮晶晶 Tim Wheatley Twinkle,
twinkle, little star
Neville Astley 一 闪 闪 亮 晶 晶 r Philip Hall Twinkle,
twinkle, little star
一闪一闪亮晶晶
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
满天都是小星星
How I wonder what you are...
- 上一篇:渝昆高铁全面推进轨道攻坚
- 下一篇:云南三胞胎姐妹同入重点大学!